Asset Management Services
At Rohan Realty Associates, we approach the asset management responsibility with one goal in mind – To enhance property market value so ownership can increase its returns. Our role as asset managers is to focus on maximizing a property’s value for investment purposes – not to be confused with real estate property managers, who handle the day-to-day activities related to a property’s operations and physical structure.
Our Asset Management functions are specifically focused in the area of residential investment properties in association-controlled communities and/or multifamily apartment communities. As such, we maintain access to industry resources and customize our data research, investment analysis and forecasting services exclusively to these asset types.
We work diligently and efficiently to help our clients increase income and reduce expenses, while at the same time, ensuring that risk and liability is minimized and “curb appeal” of the property is consistently maintained over time. Specific areas of focus include:
- Purchase Investment Analysis and Property Acquisition
- Tenant Demographics and Lease Evaluation
- Strategic and Financial Management
- Budget Development and Implementation
- Market Competitive Evaluation and Forecasting
- Capital Improvement and “What If” Analysis
- Projection of Investment Returns
- Property Management Plans
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Operational Management of Property Managers
Our services are custom-tailored to the unique needs of each investor or investment group. Contact us today so we can learn more about your project.