At Rohan Realty Associates, we approach the management responsibility with one goal in mind – To enhance property market value so ownership can increase its returns. Our role as managers is to focus on maximizing a property’s value for investment purposes. We provide both property and asset management functions to ensure the objectives of our clients are realized.
Our Asset Management functions are specifically focused in the area of residential investment properties in association-controlled communities and/or multifamily apartment communities. As such, we maintain access to industry resources and customize our data research, investment analysis and forecasting services exclusively to these asset types.
We work diligently and efficiently to help our clients increase income and reduce expenses, while at the same time, ensuring that risk and liability is minimized and “curb appeal” of the property is consistently maintained over time. Specific areas of focus include:
Asset Management Services
- Purchase Investment Analysis and Property Acquisition
- Tenant Demographics and Lease Evaluation
- Strategic and Financial Management
- Budget Development and Implementation
- Market Competitive Evaluation and Forecasting
- Capital Improvement and “What If” Analysis
- Projection of Investment Returns
- Property Management Plans
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Operational Management of Property Managers
Our property management services are designed reduce the time owner’s spend with tenant and property management issues. We protect our client’s investment by ensuring each property is well maintained, a maximum occupancy level is attained and we save our clients money through streamlined, cost-effective management services.
Property Management Services
- Rent Collection
- Bill Payment
- Maintenance and Repair
- Property Inspections
- Legal and Insurance
- Financial Reporting Services
- Tenant Relations & Management
- Advertising and Leasing Services
- Vendor Management
- Day-to-Day Operations
For investors with properties in association-controlled communities, we provide a specialized set of services including:
- Represent investor-owners as a community association member
- Serve as the ownership liaison on association board of directors
- Oversee management of the community association
Our services are custom-tailored to the unique needs of each investor or investment group. Contact us today so we can learn more about your project.