Customized Investment Analysis
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for immediate income or for long term profit purposes. Real estate investors purchase rights to a stream of future cash flows that are expected to be generated by the real estate purchase. The cash flow might come from rental income, from using the property as loan collateral, from cash savings through offsetting otherwise taxable income with tax-deductible losses, or from the net profits upon resale of the property.
At Rohan Realty Associates, we begin our Customized Investment Analysis with the end in mind – By end, we mean your Exit Strategy. For example, it is essential to understand the things like:
- How long do you intend to own the asset?
- What is the improvement plan for the property?
- What is the deal structure between sponsor and investors?
- How will return on investment be realized?
- How will the property be financed?
- How will accelerated depreciation methods be utilized?
- Will the exit strategy incorporate a 1030 exchange?
Our Customized Investment Analysis is created specifically for each property we help our clients buy or sell. The investment analysis incorporates extensive detail concerning income and expenses, primary and secondary financing methods, and allows for “what if” analysis when considering alternative investment scenarios.