Rental and Property Management
Rohan Realty Associates provides a complete range of property management services for residential investment properties. From property rehabilitation to lease commencement with qualified tenants, Rohan Realty Associates provides a turn-key service for our investor clients.
For Landlords we provide expert assistance to secure qualified and stable renters who will pay their rent ON TIME and will who will take good care of your property. We also offer a professional and complete property management program to help you maximize rental income, minimize property damage and ensure long-term investment/resale value of your rental property.
Key Features of the Rohan Realty Associates Property Management Program:
- A complete “turn-key” property management service for landlords of any type of residential property (single family home, condominium or townhouse, du/tri/quad-plex or multi-unit) located within our geographic service area(s).
- Collect rents, pay all bills and disburse funds to landlord.
- Perform credit, background, criminal and eviction history checks on all tenants.
- Manage and execute residential leases in accordance with The Florida Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (Florida Statutes Title VI, Part II, RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES (ss. 83.40-83.682)
- Create and deliver a “Tenant Rules & Responsibilities” handbook to the tenant(s).
- Provide tenant(s) with electronic rent pay and maintenance request capabilities.
- Provide landlord with 24 x 7 web access to all property-related information.
- Establish plan and perform regular (and routine) maintenance services (i.e., change a/c filters, pest control, lawn & ground services, pool cleaning, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate all repair services needed (i.e., appliances, electrical, plumbing, HVAC) by licensed and insured contractors and in accordance with local building codes and regulations
- Manage appliance warranties as needed.
- Perform initial “rent-a-bility” inspection* to document property condition and determine improvements/repairs needed (if any) to utilize as a rental property. NEW CLIENTS ONLY.
- Conduct property inspections* and document property condition to landlord.
- Recommend appropriate insurance coverage for the property and provide results of property inspections to insurance company on an annual basis.
- Provide 24 hour emergency services.
- Provide Federal and State tax documentation for the landlord.
- Offer special “Hurricane Preparedness” survey. Manage shutter installation (if needed) in accordance with County code requirements. Provide special “Disaster Prevention” services where, in the event of an oncoming storm, we “lock down” the property to help protect it from damages.